- Allmendinger to make Cup return on Daytona road course with Kaulig
AJ Allmendinger plans to make his first NASCAR Cup Series start since 2018 next month on the Daytona road course with regular Xfinity Series outfit Kaulig Racing
- NASCAR Xfinity champion Cindric set for Cup debut at Daytona 500
NASCAR Xfinity champion Austin Cindric will aim to make his Cup series debut next month at the Daytona 500
- McMurray makes NASCAR return for Daytona 500 with Spire
Jamie McMurray will make a return to NASCAR Cup competition, and will race in February's Daytona 500 for the Spire Motorsports team
- Pitbull becomes co-owner at Trackhouse Racing NASCAR Cup Series team
Grammy award-winning music artist Pitbull has secured an ownership stake in the Trackhouse Racing NASCAR Cup Series team
- New Larson NASCAR Cup spotter Monez dropped over social media posts
Kyle Larson has lost his new spotter Chris Monez at Hendrick Motorsports just days after being announced due to controversial social media posts
Bristol Motor Speedway is the place to be for Nascar Racing.
There are several races a year here. The Sharpie 500 is one of the largest.
With the high banked curves, Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most difficult tracks around.
You can use the link above for race schedules.
This page is more for people who want to list race related ads – housing, parking, and more.
Thunder Valley is the place to be for all sorts of drag racing. Anything from NHRA to local events.
If you want to hear the sound of thunder when there is not a cloud in the sky you will not be disappointed.
To see the schedule of events just click the above link.